who are we? The Food Medic is a London-based educational organisation with aims to bridge the gap between medicine and lifestyle. Our core pillars include; nutrition, movement, sleep, and stress management. Through The Food Medic social media platforms, podcasts, books, and website we share informative articles and short-form videos, healthy recipes, and actionable tips and guides to support a healthier lifestyle. Our aim is to educate, inspire, and to help everyone achieve better health.
who we need: We are looking for a social media manager and content creator to join our team. You will be responsible for content creation on our social media platforms (including instagram, TikTok, Facebook and Twitter).
- creation of social media posts including carousels, graphics, reels/tiktok, and story frames
- ability to plan and schedule weekly content using scheduling platforms like Later, notion and trello
- weekly social media content strategy
- monthly social media review of analytics
- research, stay up-to-date, and apply trends on social media to our niche
- monitor and reply to comments to posts shared on our platforms
- reach out to our ideal audience and engage with them one-on-one in hashtags, location tags, and in the comments of content relevant to our niche
- support with producing video content when needed
- repurpose the content already created on our website/social media into short, entertaining, powerful video format
- podcast promotion through creation of assets and audio-clips
- finding innovative ways to launch and promote new products
- experience with social media [primarily tiktok, Instagram, Facebook]
- interest in health and wellness
- video editing
- understanding of social media analytics
- ability to work collaboratively in a small team
- ability to work to tight deadlines
non-essential but desirable: previous experience in social media management, marketing background, basic photography and videography.
location: part-remote, part in London
job type: part-time / freelance
part-time hours: 16-20 hours per week
rate: £25 per hour
- short cover letter
- please submit a reel and social media graphic showcasing your talent. This can be made using original material or repurposed material from our social media/website.
start date: ASAP
closing date: 7th May 2022
Please email email@example.com with your application.
We’re hiring! was last modified: April 28th, 2022 by